Questions and Terminologies of the Travel industry with this FAQ.
What is the difference between Twin and Double share basis accomodation?
These terms named as “Double sharing” or “Twin sharing” basis means occupancy of two adults in one room. There you will be provided two separate single beds in case of ‘Twin’ and a single King size bed for ‘Double sharing’.
Is there any charge for early check in or early checkout? What are the options for the same?
- An Early Check-In or late check out option totally depends on the availability from hotel’s side. We can try from our end for your early check in or late check out but there is no surety for the same. As far as the charges are concerned, most of the hotels charge for the same. In case you wish to have a guaranteed early check in or late check out, subject to availability you will have to pay the charges to Hotel. You may check with us at the time of booking and we shall be happy to assist you.
Why is early check-in or late check-out on request and not guaranteed?
- These facilities totally depend on the of the hotels and their policies. While we specifically write to the hotel to arrange this, they acknowledge as it will be considered only subject to availability on the day of your check in or check out since it is dependent on the occupancy level of the hotel on the said day. We, therefore, recommend clients to select their flight schedules wherever possible on airlines whose arrival and departure are better aligned to check in and check out time. If early check in or late check-out is required on guaranteed basis, the same can be arranged by booking an extra night or supplement as advised by the hotel/resort
Is there an advantage of booking flights in advance?
Yes, most of the Travel portals or airlines offer discounts on flights if you book the flight earlier. It will be surely beneficial to book flight in advance.
Which countries provide Visa on arrival (VOA) to Indian Passport holders?
- Mentioned below is the list of VOA Countries, subject to travellers holding requisite travel documents prescribed by the individual countries which are usually the confirmed return flight ticket, Passport size photograph, Copy of International credit card, hotel confirmation vouchers and cash in local currency to pay for the visa wherever it is chargeable.
- Please note that VOA facility may either be complimentary or on the chargeable basis at the immigration on arrival, which can be checked with the visa team.
Asia Africa South America North America Oceania Europe Thailand Mauritius Ecuador British Virgin Islands Cook Islands Macedonia Bhutan Seychelles Dominica Haiti El Salvador Georgia Cambodia Togo Bolivia St Lucia Fiji Hong Kong Kenya Guyana Jamaica Micronesia Macau Tanzania Saint Kitts and Nevis Nauru Indonesia Ethiopia St Vincent & The Grenadines Samoa Iraq Madagascar Grenada Tuvalu Nepal Mozambique Trinidad & Tobago Niue Maldives Djibouti Montserrat Palau Jordan Sao Tome & Principe Nicaragua Vanuatu Timor-Leste Uganda Turks & Caicos Islands Laos Guinea-Bissau Jeju Island of South Korea Gambia Tajikistan Cape Verde Comoros Islands
What is the means of term "Land Tour Package"?
- The Land Tour Package is a combination of accommodation +Transfers +Sightseeings for Domestic and International travel.