Shimla Weekend Tour
Introduction: – Shimla Weekend Tour is one of our short time good trip offered by Tourtravelogy.com. Shimla was the summer capital of British India. It’s the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills.This remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
Snow-capped Himalayan peaks and green pastures surround it, the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Enjoy a heritage walk through Shimla’s Victorian-era architecture, labyrinthine bazaars and lengthy pedestrian shopping mall in Shimla Weekend Tour.
It is one of the best Tourist places in India. People from nearby cities as Delhi, Punjab & Gurgaon like to visit this place a lot. Kufri is one of the best visitors points there. If you want to experience snow in Shimla then the best Time to visit Shimla will be around December & January. Kufri is famous at that time for snow.
- Accommodation using Base Category Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by Non AC hatchback car on point to point basis.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari.
- Guide Charge.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone/laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Follow our Facebook & Instagram handlers by mentioned below links:
Note: This is a suggested itinerary indicative of possible options during the timeframe. We alter holiday packages for your specific needs of Himachal Tourism. Contact us if you want modifications in places to visit in Shimla. We can customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.