ReviewsNo reviews yet
This is an amazing Trip for travelers who want to do Trekking in Himachal Pradesh. Kheerganga Trek is 12 KM trek and very famous in Trekkers. The Trekking starts from Barshaini village, It will take 5-6 hours to complete the Kheerganga Trek. With camping, the trek is of 2 days and offer a lot during the journey like scenic vistas, gorgeous mountains, gushing waterfalls, splashing Parvati valley, etc.
Kheerganga is also famous for it’s hot water spring on the Top.
TIPS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR KASOL/KHEERGANGA TRIP:
- Items for personal use to be tagged along.
- Umbrella is a must as there is often unpredictable rain.
- Camera to capture some of the breath-taking views not available elsewhere.
- Medicines for cough and cold, fever; and ointments for minor scratches during trekking and camping should be taken along.
- A full set of winter clothes, socks, and gloves should be taken. It gets very cold at night.
- Trekking shoes are must. Trekking shoes can also be rented at Moxtain at a minimal price. It is affordable and cost-effective.
- Extra cash in case of emergencies should be taken as there are few ATM facilities. The last ATM counter available is in Kasol.
- A high-power torch is important.
- While trekking, carry only those things which are absolutely necessary.
- Mosquito and insect repellents should be carried during the trekking and camping.
- Don’t miss out on the Israeli food and coffee during your visit to Kasol.
- DELHI – KULLU – DELHI (TRANSFERS) TRAVELLER OR A/C VOLVO
- 2 NIGHT 3 DAY ACCOMMODATION IN CAMPS
- TRANSPORTATION FOR SIGHTSEEING
- • 2 BREAKFAST & 2 DINNER INCLUDED DURING STAY (VEG ONLY)
- AIR FARE/TRAIN FARE
- MONUMENT ENTRANCE FEE, CAMERA FEE, ENTRY FEE
- ANY ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES LIKE RAFTING, SKIING, PARAGLIDING ETC.
- MEAL OTHER THAN SPECIFIED.
- ANY PERSONAL EXPENSIVE-LAUNDRY, SHOPPING, TIP, ETC.
- HEATER NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST – FOR HEATER REQUIREMENT DIRECTLY CONTACT TO CAMPING MANAGER.
- 4 BY 4 VEHICLE (GYPSY) ISN’T INCLUDED IN PACKAGE COST. IN CASE OF HEAVY SNOW, TRANSPORT (CARS FOR SIGHTSEEING) MAY GET EFFECTED AND IN SUCH SITUATION, YOU’LL NEED TO MANAGE ANY ADDITIONAL COST FOR 4 X 4 VEHICLES.